"Welcome to Orofino Vineyards. We are in love with the Similkameen Valley. The diverse terroir within the steep mountain walls range from rich sandy loam soils on top of endless gravel to blistering hot sites full of angular granite rocks. This diversity makes for interesting wines that tell a story of where they are born. We invite you to explore our appellation through our wines. We hope you enjoy your visit."
~John & Virginia Weber
Plan your visit now:
- Now accepting Tastings by appointment.
- Groups no larger than 6 at one time.
- Please make reservations in advance, fees are non-refundable and are per person, waived for Collector's Club Members.
- Tasting Options:
- 20 minute tasting in our wine shop. You will taste 4 wines. On the booking page please select the option called Wine Tasting ($5 per person/max 6 people). Book Now!
- 30 minute tasting in our beautiful outdoor courtyard (weather permitting). If needed the tasting can take place in our rustic straw bale barrel room next to the wine shop. You will taste 5 wines samples of choice plus a library wine from our cellar. On the booking page please select the option called Seated Wine Tasting ($10 per person/max 6 people). Book Now!
- Our Picnic area is closed this season.
The magical Similkameen Valley sits in close proximity to the South Okanagan and the US border. The valley is tied together by the Similkameen River surrounded by orchards and family run farms. We invite you to experience the laid back vibe of our neighbourhood.
Stay in Touch!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and events!