Closed for the 2023 season at 4pm on Oct. 28th!
See you in the Spring!
Seated Courtyard Tasting
Enjoy a fun & informative seated tasting in our beautiful outdoor courtyard overlooking our vineyard and Orofino mountain. This 30 minute fully guided tasting includes 5 wines of your choosing!
- $10 tasting fee per person (not waived with purchase) with a portion being donated to the South Okanagan Women In Need Society
- Club members - to receive complimentary tastings, please book using the email address associated with your account. 2 complimentary tastings per member
- Tastings available for groups of 1 - 6 but please note that we have limited tastings per day for groups of 6. For groups larger than 6, please contact the winery directly
Looking to enjoy a charcuterie plate with your tasting or glass of wine? Contact Nikki at email@example.com. She will deliver a charcuterie box directly to Orofino, for you to enjoy upon your arrival, if you are visiting us Thursday to Sunday. Note: These are preorder only, directly through Nikki. w: boardsofkeremeos.ca
Tour & Tasting with the Winemaker
This unique experience provides guests with an opportunity to walk the vineyards with co-founder and Executive Winemaker John Weber or Head Winemaker Glenn Stirling. The private tour concludes with an intimate seated private tasting with exclusive opportunities to taste current release wines alongside older vintages or barrel samples. This is a great opportunity for those looking to take a deep dive intoo our winery, which has been producing premium Similkameen Valley wines for 20 years.
- $75 per person | $60 for wine club members (please book using the email associated with your account to receive discount)
- Offered by reservation only on Tuesdays and Fridays. 3 time slots available each day. Must be booked minimum 2 days in advance.
- This experience is in both an indoor and outdoor setting and will only take place if weather permits. Please bring/wear proper footwear to walk through the vineyard. Pets on leash are welcome to join.
- Minimum group size - 2 people, Maximum group size - 8 people
- Approximately 75 minutes in duration
- All participants must be 19+
Stay in Touch!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and events!